Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 11 - Fundraiser Madness!

Special Thanks to all who made it out to the Golfernoggin's Event on August 6th. The team raised around $400 for LLS while getting our golf on!

Golfernoggins just opened up here in Albuquerque a few months ago so be sure to stop by sometime for some challenging rounds of mini golf! There are lots of fun different holes including a hockey rink of doom, the grand canyon, ancient egypt, a basketball court, the classic windmill, and more!

I managed to hold my temper all night and refrain from throwing my club at things which is pretty good for me. I almost won the prize for worst score and I was having a good night!






Charlotte achieved the impossible and picked up a nice prize for getting a hole in one at the basketball court. Lots of fun was had by all! Thanks again to the folks at Golfernoggins and my funloving guests who came to support LLS!



The team also had a great fundraising day on Saturday at our Car Wash hosted by Hurricane's. We brought in over $300 for LLS while getting some cars nice and squeaky clean. Thanks to those who stopped by and the Hurricane's bunch for having us. Mmm, burritos!


No comments: